Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

Patiently Waited For The Gift!

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

My husband is away on a business trip for 9 days. This is our first time away from eachother for this amount of time. 

My husband is a gift from God! He is just an amazing person all around. 

After being married twice in the past knowing neither one of them was not my soulmates. 

I met my husband back in 1996 we were co-workers I knew in my spirit he was to be my soulmate. I did not understand it because I was married to my ex-husband back then. I felt it so strong in my spirit! My husband and I became the best of friends, when others would see us they thought we were a couple. I did not understand that, we never went out on any private dates or anything. Strictly co-workers! He always liked me and I him but because I was married and he was engaged and he did get married, we never crossed that line. We never even expressed ourself in that way. During our friendship we never gave any hints that we liked one another. We met each others spouses, we was great friends. We lost contact with each other for about a year in a half. I separated from my ex-husband in 2006 got divorced 2007. I called my now husband back in July 1, 2007 a few months after my divorce, just to say hello. I knew his wife was pregnant, sadly to say she lost the baby and he to was divored. We remained good friends but over time we realized we was ment to be. We married in 2013 what a great union. After so many years of knowing he was my soulmate but because of fear and past rejections we did not want to ruin our friendship togeather. But God in His infinite ways He always know what is best!

Love is possible if you only believe and wait for God to place that right person in your life. I've learned over the years to wait patiently on the move of God. I was once broken but now I'm healed. God has given me a heart to forgive and to love those who has done harm to me. I tell everyone put all your hope and trust in Him not in others. Man will disappoint you but God will always love you!

Things can and will turn around!

No comments:

Post a Comment