Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Childs Cry For Help!

Why is there so much pain so much agony

Why do I not feel so worthy  
So many question can someone please tell me

I am only a child oh can’t you see
I should not have to face this pain that’s within me, why must it be

So dark, so dark within me

One day up one day down always going round and round

Can someone please answer this question for me
I am only a child of can’t you see

Molested by many I thought I can trust; beat by those I thought I could love
Why me why me I am only a child oh can’t you see

Pain within I tried to hid my life is filled with such a dark side

I am only a child oh can’t you see
Forced to grow up at such a young age, being a child not knowing where to go

A mothers child was call many name 
Words cut so deep, deep like a knife into my heart that one cold night
I am only a child oh can’t you see the pain is so evident come rescue me

5/16/04

No comments:

Post a Comment